This is a great opportunity, our prestigious client, a distributor of specialist building materials is looking for a reliable and hardworking Forklift driver. This could be a temporary to permanent role for the right candidate.
Benefits of being a “Forklift Driver”
- Excellent pay rate of £10.50 an hour PAYE
- Temp to perm role
- Weekly pay on Friday.
Responsibilities as a “Forklift Driver”
- Display previous experience of picking/loading goods around a warehouse.
- Ability to work alone or as part of team with good verbal & written communication skills.
Qualifications & Requirements of the “Forklift Driver ”
- Reach and Counter Balance forklift licences.
- Clean driving licence
- Minimum 1 years experience
- Physically fit and able to undertake manual lifting tasks using a practical, common sense approach
- Mon – Fri (07:00 – 16:00)
Day to day of an “Forklift Driver”
Based in Bedford, working for a leading distributor of specialist building materials.
Referral scheme is available.
If you are interested and would like to know more then please give us a call on 01234639891 or email your CV over to Bedford@driverhire.co.uk
Visit our local office page for more vacancies similar to this or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts. We’d love to connect with you on social so why not join our community online on Facebook: www.facebook.com/dhbedfordhuntingon and Twitter: www.twitter.com/bedfordDH.