We are currently looking for multiple Forklift drivers to work for our client, a leading building merchant company in Chessington, and help out at their warehouse.
Full-time ongoing work and it could lead to a permanent position, shifts available;
Monday – Friday starting at 07:00 AM, 11:00AM, 15:00PM and 22:00PM
- Loading and unloading goods from their vehicles
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
- Checking loads are secure
- Stacking empty pallets
- Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards
- Manoeuvring goods around a busy warehouse
- Initial 8-week contract but permanent opportunities available depending on performance.
- Maintain a clean & safe environment
- Yard Work
You must have:
- Counterbalance and Reach Forklift Certificate
Pay and Hours
Standard days of work are Monday – Friday. However, some flexibility will be required due to the nature of the role.
- you will be paid weekly
- The assignment rate is £ 11.40 per hour (various engagement models are available, some of This opportunity may lead to a permanent position for the right candidate. As a temporary to permanent opportunity, you will initially join Driver Hire Kingston and be paid weekly. Upon completing your temporary period, you would then transfer to the company as a permanent employee.
- Standard hourly rate £10.00 per hour Advance PAYE
- Overtime paid after 40 hours at £12.00 per hour
- Night Pay is flat rate at £11.50 per hour
If you are interested, apply straight away or call Priyank or Pinky on 0208 487 0122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.