Driver Hire Norwich are currently recruiting for Counterbalance & Reach Forklift Drivers / Telehandlers for a variety of temporary positions across Norfolk. There is the potential of ongoing work with a view to going permanent for the right candidates at some of our Clients locations.
Applicants must be able to provide us with the following forklift licences – Counterbalance & Reach truck that are ITSAAR or RITITB accredited.
- Container work (counter reach / stacking experience essential)
- Construction trade (experience within a builder’s merchants or similar is essential)
Responsibilities dependent on position and location for the successful Forklift Drivers / Telehandlers will be:
- Receiving construction goods in
- Putting construction stock away on racking
- Picking stock from racking using Fork Lift Trucks
- Stacking and relocating containers
- You may at time be required to stack pallets and do other general warehouse duties
- Inspect and maintain equipment, reporting any faults or wear and tear
As an experienced FLT Driver, you should be able to evidence the following skills:
- Current valid Fork Lift Truck licence
- Previous warehouse experience within a construction environment OR container experience
- Excellent numerical skills
- Counter Balance forklift licence (Preferred)
- Reach forklift licence (Required)
Shift times and pay rates:
- Monday to Friday (£9.00 per hour +)
- Over time available at time & half & Double time
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply attaching your up to date cv or contact one of the team for more information!
Please note that Driver Hire Norwich are able to offer remote registrations due to the recent COVID-19 restrictions.