Driver Hire is recruiting for a Full Time, Permanent FLT Driver / Yard controller in Camberley. At a minimum, you will have a Cat B driving licence and a Fork Lift licence. Even an expired FLT licence would be considered, as the client would be happy to retrain you.
** Our client is part of a European company specialising in the supply of access lifts, cement buckets, grabs and so on to the construction industry. All heavy plant that must be handled by fork lift or crane. **
It’s a great job, with plenty of variety. You will control the hire and sales equipment, keep equipment clean, carry out small repairs, pick orders, load vehicles, and move items using the fork lift.
Really friendly and welcoming workplace.
**** HOURS AND PAY ****
- Around £18,500 depending on experience and licence held
- 4 weeks holidays, pension
- Monday to Friday
- 7.30am to 5pm
*** RESPONSIBILITIES ***
- Perform daily vehicle inspection checks
- Interact with the staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Take responsibility for your own work.
- Load and unload equipment
- Control hire and sales equipment
- Keep equipment clean and in good order
- Pick, pack and strap safely
- Use the fork lift ion a safe manner
- Occasional delivery work around the South East and into London
*** REQUIREMENTS ***
- Cat B licence at a minimum.
- Counterbalance FLT licence (even if it is expired)
- Verifiable references
- Max 3 minor penalty points
*** TO APPLY ***
- Call Chris, Phill or Richard on 01252 233000 to apply
- Or email your CV to Guildford@Driverhire.co.uk
- This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist supplier of recruitment services to the transport and logistics industry, with a network of over 100 offices nationwide.