FLT Drivers with Warehouse Work needed Padiham
- Temporary – possible Temp to Perm roles available
- Monday to Friday
- Night shifts
- FLT Reach Role, although some general warehouse and housekeeping may be necessary
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Some Handball involved
- £12.07 per hour basic on days
We are looking FLT drivers to work in a fast paced warehouse in Padiham, Burnley.
To be considered you must:
- Have an in Date counter balance FLT Licence
- Have a good level of experience on FLT and prepared to do General Warehouse Duties
The Warehouse Duties will be:
- Using FLT to move stock onto wracking when received
- Using you FLT off wracking onto vehicles for despatch
- Loading / Unloading stock as required
- Shrink wrapping pallets as required
- Recording and monitoring stock levels using spreadsheets
- ensuring area is kept clean & tidy at all times
- Any other warehouse related duties
- Must be good with paperwork
Working in a well established business.
This position is commutable from:
Colne, Nelson, Accrington & Burnley.
Join the leading specialist Driving Agency in your location & surrounding areas with 96% of our drivers proud to work for Driver Hire!
For more information get in touch with Driver Hire your location Alternatively, hit the Apply button now!
What Driver Hire can offer you:
- We do our best to treat you fairly & with respect
- You are not just a number
- Our office is Based locally
- We pay you anything you are owed EVERY WEEK. (when you put your timesheet in on time!)
Locally Driver Hire Blackburn is one of the largest suppliers of Drivers in the local area, we have over 40 years combined experience of Transport / Recruitment in the area. We are open and honest with our drivers, we try to look after you hoping you will look after us in return!
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire Blackburn can provide regular, ongoing work around Blackburn and surrounding areas. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us.