Benefits of being a “Fork lift driver (Warehouse operative)”
- Job security working for a leading agricultural supply company
- Excellent pay rate of £10.50 an hour PAYE
- Overtime available with weekly pay on Friday.
Responsibilities as a Fork lift driver (Warehouse operative)
- Display previous experience of picking/loading large natural exterior products
- Ability to work alone or as part of team with good verbal & written communication skills.
Qualifications & Requirements of the “Fork lift driver (Warehouse operative)”
- Reach and Counter Balance forklift licences.
- Clean driving licence
- Physically fit and able to undertake manual lifting tasks using a practical, common sense approach
- Mon – Fri (07:00 – 16:00)
Day to day of an “Fork lift driver (Warehouse operative)”
Based in Huntingdon, working for a leading supplier of agronomy advice, seed, crop protection products and precision farming services. Working in an outside position in all weather.
Referral scheme is available.
If you are interested and would like to know more then please give us a call on 01234639891 or email your CV over to Bedford@driverhire.co.uk
Visit our local office page for more vacancies similar to this or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts. We’d love to connect with you on social so why not join our community online on Facebook: www.facebook.com/dhbedfordhuntingon and Twitter: www.twitter.com/bedfordDH.