Due to an increase in demand from existing customer, we are actively seeking Fork Lift, Counter Balance Warehouse Operative .
Immediate start in some cases.
This is a temporary opportunity working for a customer based in Renfrewshire
Your role is pivotal to their operation and working independently, you will be responsible for delivering goods safely to various sites across the region.
Valid Current Counter Balance licence Is Essential
Pay and Hours
Pay / PAYE rate £10.70 to £21.40 per hour
Working for Driver Hire Paisley you will be accrue holiday pay pension benefits all PAYE and National Insurance is paid directly to HMRC.
What Driver Hire can offer you
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire Paisley can provide regular, ongoing work in Paisley and surrounding areas.
We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 95% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us.
• 98% customers rated our customer service as Excellent or Good (highest ever score)
• 79% chose Excellent (also the highest ever score for ‘excellent’ rating)
• 85% customers rate the value for money received from Driver Hire as Excellent or Good
• Main thing customers would miss if they weren’t using Driver Hire – ‘reliable service’
• 95% of candidates are proud to work for Driver Hire
• 94% of candidates rated the level of respect & service received from their local office as Excellent or Good
• 88% of candidates scored 8/10 or more when asked if they’d recommend working for Driver Hire (65% scored
• Top reason candidates choose to work with us – ‘variety of work’ (with ‘independence’ and ‘friendly/welcoming
place to work’ joint second reasons)
Apply today email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today. Visit our local office page for more vacancies similar to this or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts. We’d love to connect with you on social so why not join our community online on Facebook and Twitter.