Driver Hire London West is currently looking for an experienced delivery driver to work for an evolving dynamic charity providing emergency food to local people experiencing temporary food crisis.
- Tuesday to Friday
- Working hours: 9:30 – 18:00
Duties & Responsibilies:
- Make deliveries of food packages to people around Westminster and collection of donations (mainly from supermarkets)
- Conduct all food deliveries as stated within the issued allocated schedules
- To safety load and unload your vehicle and to ensure that a full order is delivered in tact to each customer, within the allocated time frame stated on the schedule.
- To provide daily feedback to your line manager, concerning schedules, parking concerns, and any matter that affects your working day
- To complete daily vehicle / inspection check – lights, mirrors, tyres, no dashboard warning lights, etc
- Enhanced DBS check
- Knowledge of Central London
- Have no more that 3 points on the licence
- Able to work within a fast paced and pressured environment
Driver Hire London West is completely aware of the crucial role in which you play in ensuring our economy keeps moving and we have always recognised the importance of what you do. We would love you to join the 94% of candidates who are proud to work for Driver Hire, so apply straight away or call Nicky or Wayne on 020 8900 0005.