FOOD & BEVERAGE ASSISTANTS –
Our client is currently looking for Food & Beverage Assistants to join their Hotels team.
- To greet customers on arrival and ensure they are seated comfortably and made welcome.
- To take customer orders and have a sound knowledge of the menu choices and Specials of the Day and be able to answer customer queries.
- To have sound knowledge of allergens and a range of dietary requirements.
- To deliver orders to the customer and ensure customer satisfaction through engaging with the customer following delivery of the meal.
- Provide guests with food & beverage recommendations and upsell where possible to maximise revenue.
- To set up tables and function rooms in a timely and efficient manner for conferences and weddings.
- Wedding and event service – delivering meals, clearing tables, delivering drinks packages etc.
- To adhere to and work within the guidelines of all company departmental standard operating procedures.
- Coordinate and liaise with kitchen colleagues and bar staff to ensure a smooth and timely operation and guest satisfaction.
- To place orders and process payment from customers using the POS/ till system and PDQ machine for card payments.
- To remain professional at all times and refer to any customer issues or complaints through the correct channels.
- To use the EPOS system when processing Food and Beverage Orders.
- To comply with all company policies, procedures and legislation, in particular, the General Data Protection Regulation, Health & Safety Act and Equal Opportunities Act.
You will need:
- A naturally friendly personality – who genuinely cares about our guests and the service they receive.
- To go above and beyond what our guests expect from us to make their stay a special and memorable one.
- A keen eye for detail, good communication skills and be flexible in your approach to your work.
- Previous experience within a restaurant, bar or café role is preferred.
Rate of pay: £8.91
Job Type: Full and Part-time roles available