Driver Hire is looking to recruit an experienced Fork Lift Driver / Yard Person to join our valued customer in Ripley, (near Guildford).
Our client operates a busy builder’s merchant, and is part of a larger family owned enterprise.
Friendly and welcoming team, looking to expand the business.
Interesting, varied role.
**** Benefits, Hours and Pay of the Fork Lift Driver / Yard Hand ****
- Monday to Friday
- 7am to 5pm
- Alternate Saturdays 8am to midday
- Salary up to £25,000 depending on experience
- Company pension and life insurance
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
**** Responsibilities of the FLT / Yard Hand ****
- Loading / Unloading Lorries using the fork lift (counter balance)
- Assisting Customers with their orders
- General Housekeeping
- Stock Monitoring
- Tidying up stock in the yard
- Safe driving of the fork lift
- Hand balling goods as needed
**** Requirements of the Fork Lift Driver / Yard Hand ****
- Building merchant or relevant building industry experience
- Counter Balance Fork Lift Licence
- Full UK Driving licence
**** To Apply ****
- Call Richard, Phill or Chris on 01252 233000
- Or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist supplier of recruitment services to the transport and logistics industry, with a network of over 100 offices nationwide. Call us today to discuss work in HGVs, 7.5t or van driving.