Driver Hire is looking to recruit an experienced Fork Lift Driver for a client in Bordon.
Our client is part of a national pallet network distribution and logistics company. Your role would be to unload double decker artics bringing in pallets from the hub. Then distribute these out to the fleet of Cat C and 7.5t vehicles for local deliveries.
It can be extremely busy when the artics need unloading, followed by periods of relative calm when you would be expected to help maintain the storage warehouse in a tidy and clean manner.
It is a varied and interesting role. The successful candidate will be assisting in the warehouse, operating the counter balance fork lift and potentially even going out delivering in the Luton style van in an emergency.
You must have fork lift licence and relevant experience.
**** Benefits, Hours and Pay of the Fork Lift operator (FLT driver) ****
- Salary circa £23,500 depending on experience (negotiable)
- Monday to Friday
- 6am start
- 28 days paid holiday
**** Responsibilities of the FLT operator (FLT driver) ****
- Loading / Unloading Lorries using the fork lift (counter balance)
- General stores and warehouse help
- Stock Monitoring
- Tidying up stock in the yard
**** Requirements of the Fork Lift Driver (FLT driver) ****
- Previous relevant experience
- Counter Balance Fork Lift Licence
- Cat B Driving licence
**** To Apply ****
- Call Richard, Phill or Chris on 01252 233000
- Or email your CV to email@example.com
- This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist supplier of recruitment services to the transport and logistics industry, with a network of over 100 offices nationwide. Call us today to discuss work in HGVs, 7.5t or van driving.