FLT driver – full time contract – Crewe, Cheshire
The role includes:
- FLT counterbalance Truck experience is essential
- Ensure all goods accepted are to the standard required by the Company
- To replenish the Warehouse as and when required, ensuring stock is always available for picking
- Ensure all pallets, cages and stillages are secure in accordance with Health & Safety regulation.
- Locate products and rotate stock effectively
- Comfortable with using a range of warehouse related equipment
- Compliance with H&S and Hygiene legislation
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 06:00 – 15:00.
Starting pay rate is £10.65ph
Apply today! Immediate start!
What Driver Hire can offer you
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire Crewe can provide regular, ongoing work in Crewe and surrounding areas. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today or call a member of our friendly team for more information on 01270 250001.
Not quite what you were looking for? We have plenty of work available this summer so give us a call on 01270250001 or click here to create your MyDriverHire account today. It’s quick & easy to do and allows you to add alerts so you’ll be the first to hear when we post any new jobs