Immediate start and full-time employment with a permanent position potentially being offered should you pass your probation period.
This is a role working for a well-respected company that values its employees greatly. Based in Audenshaw, this business has major plans to rapidly expand their logistics department and you could be at the start of this exciting new project.
FLT Counterbalance Driver Job Role
Our FLT Counterbalance Driver must be able to work in a fast paced, physically demanding environment, be flexible to working overtime and take pride in delivering a first-class service.
- The role will involve Packing and FLT driving over an 8/10-hour shift Pattern (overtime paid after 8-hours)
- Using driving skills to transport goods to their required area in the warehouse.
- The role will include operating a Forklift Truck in a working/packing and busy indoor area.
- Able to work with and contribute as part of a team
- Ensure ALL products are loaded on to vehicles correctly and as ordered by customers
- Performs other duties as requested by the Warehouse Manager
40-hours PW guaranteed on a desirable shift pattern, Monday to Thursday 0700-1530 (0700-1230 on a Friday)
£10.00 per hour (£11.20 per hour PAYE with holiday pay)
This role offers an attractive weekly pay of around £440-£500 (including holiday pay) for the successful FLT Counterbalance Driver. Please call Mike or Gareth on 01615076870 between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm Mon-Fri to discuss this FLT Counterbalance Driver opportunity.