Are you a confident counter balance driver?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established client in central Burton. You will be working in a busy packing and fulfilment environment that deals with alcohol. Most of the work is outdoors, loading trailers using a Counterbalance Forklift Truck.
This is a long term role with an immediate start which can lead to a permanent position.
Working a rotating shift pattern with PAID BREAKS and increased night and overtime rates.
This role will operate on a 3-shift rotating system which requires you to work the following shifts/days:
- Mornings 06:00am – 14:00pm (Mon – Fri)
- Afternoons 14:00pm – 22:00pm (Mon – Fri)
- Nights 22:00pm – 06:00am (Sun – Thurs)
- A medical & driving assessment will be required with the client before being offered the role which are usually from 7pm.
- £12.89 per hour on morning and afternoon shift (inclusive of holidays)
- £13.45 per hour on night shift (Inclusive of holidays)
- Overtime time paid at time and a half
- A valid FLT CB Licence – RTITB or ITSSAR accredited
- Good communication skills
- Be able to complete any paperwork that may be required
- Experience in a similar role
- Clamp attachment and double handler experience is beneficial but not essential as full training will be given.
What Driver Hire can offer you?
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport logistics recruitment company. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 97% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 88% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire.
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday pay options
- Casual or Long-term work
- Immediate starts
- Friendly & supportive team
How to apply?
Please click on the ‘apply’ button or email a copy of your CV to: Burton@driverhire.co.uk and one of our consultants will be in touch. For more information about the position please contact Aiga on 01283 500050.