We are recruiting for a Field Service Engineer. This is working for a client of ours in Dinnington. This will lead to a full-time role for the correct candidate.
Job responsibilities for Field Service Engineer:
- Responsible for all on time service activities as assigned by the Branch or Sales and Service Manager
- To identify and develop machine sales opportunities and service developments with existing customers in conjunction with area Sales Service Representative.
- To maintain high standard and quality service to all existing and potential customers.
- To maintain high company profile image and personal appearance
- To Work closely with the area Sales Service Representative and Sales Manager to highlight additional opportunities for products and services within the designated service territory
Role requirements for Field Service Engineer:
- Must hold a clean UK driving licence
- You will need your own transport as the vehicles are kept in branch at night
- Complete all assignments services on time
How to apply?
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position and you would like to be considered, apply online today or give a member of our friendly team a call if you have any questions about this or any other of our driving vacancies on 0114 2449995.