Driver Hire Uxbridge is currently recruiting Experienced Multi Drop 7.5 Tonne (CAT C1) Drivers- ASAP START for our client a Bakery and Frozen food supplier based in Southall.
Our customer is looking for flexible and reliable Multi Drop 7.5tonne (CAT C1) drivers
- Delivering to businesses which will include unloading of your vehicle
- The shifts are busy, up to 30 drops (average 6 cases per drop) each working day. You therefore need to be very organised and capable of following exact delivery instructions, which will be routed for you (alternatively, you can plan your own routes should you have sufficient experience).
- You will deliver frozen goods to shops, hotels and restaurants in the catering trade.
- The start times varies between 4:00 AM and 5:00 AM (flexibility required!)
- Monday to Saturday shifts available, so flexibility is KEY.
In return, we will offer:
– Monday to Friday shifts are available.
– Daily pay, 8hrs guaranteed every shift.
– Rates of pay:
– Guaranteed minimum 10 hours pay
– PAYE: £10.00basic + Holiday Pay
Overtime paid after 11 hours £12.00+ Holiday Pay
– LTD: £12.00 basic, Overtime £14.50
- Have at least 2 years 7.5t (CAT C1) multi drop experience in the UK
- Hold a full clean UK driving licence- Cat C1 (7.5ton) entitlement with valid CPC and TACO
- Must be over 23 with no more than 6 points due to insurance purposes (NO DR, TT, IN)
- Have a good knowledge of the M25/Home counties area
- Your own car to travel to work would be an advantage as early starts will be involved
- Available immediately