Experienced 7.5 Tonne Driver – Temp to Perm
7.5 Tonne driver urgently required for a temp to perm position for our client based in Goole.
Working as a 7.5 tonne driver for our client you would be completing up to 14 drops per day. The typical hours are between 07.00 and 15.30 however depending on the workload they may require the drivers to work overtime as and when required. Deliveries of furniture are made within the Yorkshire area with a drivers mate to assist the driver to make the deliveries into the publics homes..
- Shift starts 07.00
- Assignment rate between £9.25 and £11.81 per hour (dependent on engagement models, some of which are processed via third party providers)
- Some weekend and Bank Holiday shifts available at enhanced pay rates
As a competent van driver, you will have the relevant C1 licence along with full Driver CPC and digi tacho card, plus:
- No more than 6 points on your licence for minor offences
- An understanding of drivers’ hours and regs
What we do for you:
- Driver Hire Doncaster is part of Driver Hire Nationwide, the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruiter. We are proud to have been able to support local operators during the Covid pandemic and are now looking for additional drivers to join us and help be part of their recovery.
- We provide regular, ongoing and varied work from multiple clients across Doncaster and surrounding areas but it’s more than just a job with us. We treat you as a true professional and offer a warm and friendly place to work. We’re proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey (December 2020), 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 95% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good and nearly two thirds (64%) said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.
- If you feel you fit the criteria for this position or would like to learn more about some of the other roles we’re recruiting for, get in touch. Send your details by clicking apply or give the driving team a call on 01302 639881 for more information.