We are looking for hardworking and reliable Drivers mates to work for one of our prestigious customers based in Milton Keynes.
This exciting position as a Drivers Mate will be helping deliver household appliances and furniture to various customer premises around the south of England whilst maintaining an excellent level of customer service.
You will be working as a team of two making sure deliveries are on time and handed over to customers in a safe and compliant manner. You will also be in charge of phoning customers prior to delivery and making sure paperwork is filled out correctly and returned to our client at the end of the working day.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Reliability is a must.
- Physically fit (Heavy Lifting is involved.)
- Able to work flexible start times. – If you cannot commit to the shift patterns below please do not apply.
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as individually.
- Good time-keeping skills as timed deliveries will be required.
- You must have good communication skills to liaise with customers and members of the delivery team.
Shift requirements are as follows:
1) 06:00 AM starts with finish times around 17:00 PM.
2) 10:30 AM starts with finish times around 21:30 PM.
Our customer operates Monday to Saturday’s so you must be flexible and able to work at least 4 of these days on either shift. Full training and support will be provided by our client.
Pay rate starts from £11.25 per hour which is paid through our payroll company. We’re Looking for candidates who can start immediately. We do pay loyalty and performance/attendance bonuses to candidates who meet criteria.
We will be holding a Health & Safety training course Next Week. If you cannot attend then please do not apply. This course is paid by our client once attendees complete 10 shifts. Immediate start required once course is complete.
An opportunity for a full-time contract with our client will be available to the right candidates.
Sounds like the perfect job for you? Apply Today!