- £9.25 per hour
- Weekly pay, PAYE scheme where you will accrue holiday pay
- Regular Saturday work
- Early starts, work on average 12 hour shifts
- 4 days per week (i.e. Monday-Thursday OR Monday, Tuesday, Friday Saturday OR Wednesday-Saturday)
Driver Hire is currently recruiting for a porter to work on an initial temporary but on-going contract with our leading logistics client based in Tunbridge Wells. There may also be opportunities for HGV Class 2 training while you work.
- Deliver furniture to customer’s home addresses – working in a team of two accompanying a driver
- Build and assemble goods on customer premises
- Ensure fantastic customer service at all times
- You must be able to start early – you will be expected to start between 0500-0600 each day
- Physically able to carry heavy furniture goods i.e. sofas and beds
- Happy to work regular Saturdays
Successful candidates who are looking for permanent work may be offered permanent contracts once you have worked for the client for a fixed amount of time.
You will have to attend a 2 day paid induction course before your first assignment.
If this sounds like something you are interested in please apply online or call and speak to us on 01732 770005. Immediate starts available.