Are you looking for that next step in your career? Do you have your HIAB with Hook and remote? Do you have experience delivering plant and equipment? The we have the right job for you!
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a Plant Hire company in Cranleigh. They are a small family run business in need of a HIAB driver to drive and operate their class 2 lorry with mounted crane. You would need Hook and remote on your HIAB ticket. Experience is necessary. You would also be delivering Plant and Machinery to various sites and household waste centres across the South East.
The ideal candidate will have display loyalty and great customer service. We are looking for someone happy to work with minimal supervision who has good initiative. This role is a permanent position and the right candidate will be taken on after a short temp to perm basis.
**** Benefits, Hours and Pay ****
- Circa £28,000 per annum
- Plus overtime
- Monday – Friday
- Occasional Saturday work available
- 28 days paid holiday
**** Responsibilities of the HGV Class 2, Cat C, HIAB Driver ****
- Deliver plant equipment and machinery to various household waste sites across the South East
- Use the Hook HIAB with remote control
- Daily vehicle checks
- Remember good customer service is vital as the face of the company
- Adhere to all current legislation (drivers hours, working time directive etc..)
- Complete all paperwork necessary for the deliveries and collections
**** Requirements of the HGV Class 2, Cat C, Driver. HIAB Driver ****
- Full UK Driving Licence with Cat C entitlement
- HIAB card with Hook and remote
- Current CPC Card
- Current Digi Tacho Card
- Verifiable work references
**** To Apply ****
- Call Richard, Chris or Phill on 01252 233000
- Or email your CV to email@example.com
Driver Hire is the UK’s and Ireland’s largest provider of specialist recruitment services to the logistics industry, with over 100 offices nationwide we pride ourselves on our candidate satisfaction and in a recent survey 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work with Driver Hire. Every year we place 1000’ of drivers into new roles, both permanent and temporary.