Driver Hire East London are currently recruiting for a Document and Archive Coordinator for a well established document and records management company in Bow.
The successful candidate will coordinate the document and archive activities within the business by ensuring clients requirements are met in a professional and organised manner.
You will also need to hold a Category B driving licence with 0 points or endorsements.
- Receipt of customer assets for storage within the business
- Preparation of customer orders and the retrieval of their assets
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Assist with the internal administration and preparation for monthly invoicing
- Operate and maintain a computer-based document logging and tracking system
- Maintain the general appearance and condition of the business
- Comply with health, safety, security and environmental standards
- May be required to deliver customer assets to customer’s premises
Skills and experience required
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- IT literate
- Hold a Forklift Truck licence
- Be a competent 3.5 Tonne vehicle driver
- Discipline to work independently for long periods of time
- Adaptable and flexible to varied work situations and shift patterns
- Clean Driving Licence
If you are interested and feel you are right for the role, please contact Kayleigh asap on 020 8988 4050 or e-mail your CV to email@example.com