Part of a network of over 100 offices nationwide, Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We offer temporary and permanent driving jobs and have been in operation for over 40 years, forever increasing our market share. Our most recent survey showed that 95% of our candidates are proud to work for Driver Hire (responses from 1,062 candidates in December 2022)
Driver Hire Reading is recruiting Cat B, Van Drivers for temporary, full time or part-time work.
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest supplier to the logistics industry and we pride ourselves on staff satisfaction. We are currently looking to recruit several professional drivers to work for a variety of our customers based around the Berkshire area. You could be driving a variety of vehicles for a range of our clients, which may be delivering plumbing supplies to construction sites or electrical items to small retailers.
We have a variety of work on offer and can be flexible around you. It can be as little or as many days as you wish between Monday and Friday.
This role is perfect if you are looking for some extra work or even trying to find a new permanent role in Driving.
**** Hours, Pay, and Benefits ****
- £12.01 per hour PAYE Adv (holiday paid upfront)
- Overtime is £13.01 per hour PAYE Adv
- Guaranteed minimum of 8 hours of pay per day.
- Flexible working days to suit you.
- Ongoing work with the potential of a permanent role for the right candidate
- Weekly pay
**** Responsibilities of the Temporary Driver ****
- Carry out deliveries in a professional and timely manner.
- Perform daily vehicle inspection checks.
- Be reliable, polite, and friendly, and remember good customer service is vital as the face of the company.
- Be able to plan routes efficiently and have use of a SatNav
**** Requirements of the Temporary Van Driver ****
- Full UK driving license.
- Have held your license for over 1 year.
- Previous experience with delivery work would be advantageous.
- Verifiable work references.
**** To Apply ****
- Call Bobby or Nims on 01189 394970
- or email your CV to: email@example.com