Van Delivery Driver Nights
Love driving when roads are at their quietest? If you’re a night owl or love being awake just in time to watch the sun rise, we have the best driving job for you.
Driver Hire is recruiting for a van delivery driver for one of the largest dairies nationally. Our well-respected client – a company that has been established for over 150 years – has grown significantly in recent years.
They pride themselves on being at the heart of the community and deliver chilled essential including milk, juices and other food products overnight to customers all over the country. In order to meet growing demand, they’re seeking additional home delivery drivers to join their team.
The role for the Delivery Driver:
- Pay Rate £12.43 PAYE Advanced (Incl Holiday Pay)
- 48 hours per week – start time 10.00pm
- Temporary role but may lead to a permanent opportunity for the right person
- Lone working, although a team of colleagues are always available for support
- Physically demanding
The perfect person for the Delivery Driver:
You will hold a full UK driving licence (Category B) with no more than 6 points, plus;
- Be passionate about driving!
- Enjoy working nights and be comfortable working alone
- Be adaptable, flexible, self-motivated and committed
- Able to work well under pressure
- Willing to go the extra mile to get the job done – to a very high standard and in-keeping with the company’s values and customer promises
Previous experience as a courier or multi drop driver would be beneficial, however this is not essential as full training will be provided for the right applicant.
In return of being a Delivery Driver:
This is a great opportunity to work for a brand you will be proud of. They offer staff a number of benefits including:
- Full training
- 25 days holiday
- Life Assurance policy
- Staff discount
If you have the relevant skills and think you’ll be a great addition to the team in this Delivery Driver role, please apply online today. If you have any questions about this role, or about any other driving vacancies, please give a member of our friendly team a call on 01274 361 096.