Driver Hire are currently working in partnership with an EDINBURGH AIRPORT based contractor, recruiting for a new premium service parking facility. After successful support of phase one of this parking project we are now accepting applicants for phase two, with immediate starts available.
The role of the HOST will be to assist all customers at the key drop off or collection point to ensure that the customer follows all steps required at the check in monitor. You will also act as an information point of contact for any questions that the customer may have around parking, flight departures and airport check-in. Driving will form only a minimal part of this job role, however you may at times be required to assist the driving and marshalling team during busy periods.
- Have an excellent customer facing manner and able to demonstrate roles where they have dealt with the public
- Have a confident but helpful manner to ensure the smooth running of the facility
- Be in possession of a recent Disclosure Scotland or be confident of a clear report being returned.
- Be 25+ for insurance purposes
- Have 2+ years driving experience for insurance purposes
- Have no more than 3 points on licence
Shift patterns of 4 on 4 off are available with 0600 to 1800 timings.
£8.40 per hour
In return our client will offer full training, uniform provided and opportunity of permanent positions made available after a qualifying period. Further enhancements and benefits available once transferring to permanent employment.
Please contact Sharon, Steven or Robyn on 0131 624 7712 or email@example.com. We will offer interview slots at a time convenient to yourself.