We are currently recruiting for D driver with DBS. This job is temporary you would be covering holidays and sickness.
- To pick up small groups of elderly/retired/disabled people for daily outings home-drop off at the end of the day
- Going to places of interest such as museums, garden centers, pubs and cafes.
- You would need a DBS for this job, but if you don’t hold one we can do one but there will be cost.
- Maintain good attitude to work
- Physically fit & healthy
- Good Team Player and be able to work alone.
- Must have your D licence
- Must be DBS in place
- PSV/CPC card and taco card
- Hold the Minibus licence
- Up to date licences
Benefits of working for Driver Hire Sheffield?
- Competitive pay rates –PAYE
- Excellent communication
- Discounted memberships
- Hundreds of money-saving offers for shopping and travel leisure
- Specially selected health and wellbeing insurance products
- 24/7 GP helpline and online doctor service
- Online access to payslips and pensions platform
- Advice, services and products for you and your loved ones’
How to apply?
Please click on the ‘apply’ button or email a copy of your CV to: Sheffield@driverhire.co.uk and one of our consultants will be in touch. For more information about the position please call us on 0114 2449995.