dhDumfries are delighted to be recruiting a number of permanent, part time call centre positions for one of their clients.
Working 20 hours per week over evenings and weekends.
Our Client is the largest patient bedside media company in the UK. The Customer Care Advisors (CCA’s) work in a dedicated Customer Care Centre in Dumfries, Scotland. CCA’s are responsible for working on a shift basis; to answer inbound calls and to respond to both internal and external customer service queries via the telephone 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Processing customer enquiries efficiently to consistently deliver excellent standards of customer service.
- Working as part of a team to take ownership of problems, and to ensure that customer issues are escalated as appropriate and resolved effectively.
- Building a rapport with NHS ward staff or management staff, and ensuring that any queries or complaints are escalated appropriately for resolution, including dealing with direct queries from NHS Staff.
- Developing a rapport when communicating with patients and visitors in a professional manner that protects their need for privacy and dignity.
- Communicating any requests for face to face customer service via ‘Bleeps’ to the field teams in a timely and effective manner.
- Working to meet operational KPI’s (e.g. attendance, maintaining quality standards, delivering excellent customer service) as agreed with your manager
- Working individually and as part of a team to take inbound calls to generate revenue and meet specific performance targets.
- The promotion of Hospedia through effective communications with patients, hospital staff, clients and colleagues.
- Carrying out any ad-hoc duties as required
- Providing basic technical support to resolve faults with bedside units when required
- Escalating technical issues via Bleeps to field team to enable bedside units to be repaired or replaced
Experience, Skills & Attributes Required
- Customer Focus – The ability to listen well, clarifying understanding through the effective use of questions. Awareness of the key principles of delivering excellent customer service
- Sales Ability: The ability to take effective inbound calls to generate revenue and meet specific performance targets.
- Computer Literacy –Basic keyboard skills & being able to navigate through several screens at one time. Accurate data entry skills.
- Problem solving – The ability to analyse and solve problems in a logical and efficient manner.
- Team work – Proven ability to work as part of a team to meet performance and customer service delivery targets and metrics.
- Basic numeracy & literacy skills – the ability to carry out basic calculations accurately is essential
- Good verbal and written communication skills – with the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with the ability to liaise with NHS staff, patients, visitors and colleagues alike.
- Organisation and Planning – the ability to manage personal workload effectively.
Personal Attributes and Behaviours Required
- Ability to take a reliable, honest, trustworthy, discreet and professional approach to work at all times
- Self-motivated with high levels of energy, dedication and commitment to meeting goals.
- Commercial awareness – Basic awareness of risk, compliance, policies and procedures relevant to the role.
- Staff Management and Support: Show a professional approach at all times and adhere to corporate values and ethics, including actions and appearance
- Awareness of the factors associated with communicating with vulnerable people who are within a hospital environment.
Candidates will be expected to complete a literacy and numeracy assessment at initial interview stage.