As the leading wholesale meat supplier to the butchery and food service industry in the UK, our client supplies a comprehensive range of quality wholesale meat, poultry, game and deli products. Their national distribution centre, located in Banbury, Oxfordshire was purpose built utilising the latest industry technology. They care deeply about their environmental impact and the source of their products they sell. Is this the type of company you would like to work for?
- Title: Counterbalance or Reach truck forklift driver working a mid shift
- Mid shift Hours: Monday to Thursday 12pm – 22:30 hours
- Pay Rate: £11.00-£12.00/hr PAYE or £12.33-£13.44/hr PAYE Advanced (depending on experience)
- Type: Part time, Full time, Temporary or Permanent mid shift, depending on what suits you!
- Start: Immediately
- Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Our client is offering a £100 signing on bonus which is paid on week 4 if you are still with them and a Christmas retention bonus of £200 paid in the first week of January if you our candidate work through the whole of December with no AWOL (Absence without leave)
- A fit and healthy individual
- Comfortable with working in a freezer, moving cases of meat (-20 degrees)
- A strong set of references
- Excellent communication skills
If you meet these requirements, our client needs you. You will be provided with appropriate PPE to work in a cold working environment, the forklift also has a heater.
Our client offers a rare opportunity to be entirely flexible with your employment type, this job is for you no matter what your preferred working type is.
You could be looking for ongoing seasonal work, or even a permanent career. Our client is ready to take you on!
So if you’re the hardworking forklift driver we need, then call our friendly team at Driver Hire Oxford call 01865 798 998 (please call our office Monday to Friday from 0800 hours to 1700 hours)