We have an fantastic opportunity to work with our client in Bicester who is seeking a full time contract Counterbalance forklift driver on their morning shift, this is a contract role with an immediate start! All wages are paid on a Friday following the week you work and paid via our payroll company (PAYE Advanced).
- Job Title: Counterbalance Forklift Driver
- Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire
- Salary: £13.00. per hour PAYE adv/£11.59 per hour PAYE
- Job Type: Full Time Contract
- Hours: 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday (1500-midnight hours)
The Company is based in Bicester, Oxfordshire and is currently recruiting for a Counterbalance Forklift driver with Warehouse experience to join their team. .
This is an interesting and varied role that combines hands-on logistics work, working 40 hours Monday to Friday. Whilst working for Drive Hire Oxford the hourly pay rate will be £13.00 PAYE Adv paid weekly
- Checking and safely unloading and loading vehicles
- Working inside and outside of the Factory site
- A valid UK Counterbalance Forklift licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- A professional attitude is essential. The successful candidate will enjoy working as part of a team and be able to follow set process closely after forklift training.
We are part of the Driver Hire Nationwide network and with over 100 offices across the UK, we are the largest specialist transport and logistics recruiter with over 30 years’ experience. Driver Hire Oxford treats you as the professional that you are, can provide flexible work and in our latest driver survey, 94% of candidates state that they are proud to work for Driver Hire.
If you have an valid counterbalance forklift licence and are looking for immediate temp to perm full time work then call our friendly team at Driver Hire Oxford call 01865 798 998 (please call our office Monday to Friday from 0800 hours to 1700 hours)
Visit our local office page for more vacancies similar to this or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts.
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We offer temporary and permanent driving jobs, non-driving work and Driver CPC training.