Composite Trimmers & Fitters
Salary depending on experience (Permanent contract with immediate starts)
Our client based in Norwich is looking for an experienced technician to work within the Composite Trimming, Fitting and Laminating departments.
Great rates of pay, immediate starts available.
Main purpose of the role:
Trimming and fitting as defined by line Manager in accordance with production schedule
- Trim to Engineering drawing.
- A good understanding of GT&D basics.
- Bonding of complex composite assemblies.
- Bond preparation.
- Good understanding of working with composite materials (including Kevlar).
- Understanding of document compliance to ISO9001:2015 and awareness of NPI processes.
The weekly hours are Monday to Friday 6am to 6pm with room to negotiate and odd Saturdays depending on deadlines.
For more information please feel free to call 01603 489000 and ask for Helier.