We are looking for an experienced Commis Chef to join an exceptional Country House Estate.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Work as part of the kitchen team, communicating well with others to always ensure the smooth operation of services
- Have full awareness of all menu items for the section of the kitchen allocated
- Maintain a can-do and problem-solving attitude with a fantastic eye for detail and precision
- To always follow all COSHH and hygiene standards
- Support our talented team of chefs
You must have:
- You have previous experience, minimum 2 years, working as part of a fast-moving, quality driven, culinary team
- You have a passion for food and delivering high standards for our guests
- You have a good eye for detail and demonstrate pride in your work
- You are enthusiastic and have a positive personality with the ability to build genuine and trusting relationships within a team
There may be the opportunity for a permanent position for the right candidate and with that comes a lot of very generous benefits.
If you are interested then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01896 754746