Are you a jack of all trades?
The job is based in Pershore, but you will be required to travel to several different locations within Worcestershire, during the day to check in on your field-based teams.
You will be working in a great team alongside other supervisors.
Adopt a hands-on role, assign tasks, Support staff, monitor results and report to senior management.
Day to day duties will include:
- Stock Taking and Ordering, Preparing Stock for Delivery, Preparing and Organising Paperwork,
- Allocating tasks to your various Cleaning/Housekeeping teams (a Hands-on role will be required).
- Ensuring that company quality standards are met.
- Liaising with senior management within the company.
- Arranging cover for staff sickness and holidays, when necessary.
- Helping with local deliveries when required.
- Ensuring a safe and clean environment within the Warehouse.
- Great communication skills, and self-confidence.
- Experience as supervisor or relevant role.
- An eye for detail.
- The ability to work as a part of a team.
- A reasonable degree of computer literacy.
- Willing to lend your hand to multiple departments within the company.
- Current UK Driving licence
- Starting pay of £11.00 per hour
- Immediate start
- Paid holiday
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role or would like some more information please give us a call on 01905 617000 and have a chat with Jess, Apply online or send your CV with covering letter over to firstname.lastname@example.org