We have a technical and rewarding job available for a very competent and flexible Class 2 Driver.
This is a varied role, you will be working as part of a friendly and professional team. You will be required to help shunt vehicles ranging in sizes up to Class 2, performing general tidying/cleaning around the yard and assisting with anyone who requires your help.
**** HOURS, SALARY AND BENEFITS ****
- Full flexibility on working hours and days
- Weekly pay!
- Minimum of 8 hours paid per shift
- Overtime and weekend rates
- More work rewarded to those who do well
- Discounted CPC and licence upgrading for on-going drivers
**** RESPONSIBILITIES and REQUIREMENTS ****
- Must hold a full UK driving licence with CAT C (Class 2)
- Must hold a valid CPC and Digi Tacho card
- Be Health and Safety focused in all aspects of the role
- Possess the flexibility to “go the extra mile” and have a full commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Should have experience in a similar role
- Use initiative and have an organised approach to your role and workload.
- Physically fit as lifting / handballing will be required
**** TO APPLY ****
- Call John, Ola or Tamzin on 02380678088
- Or email your CV to email@example.com