Driver Hire Tonbridge are looking to recruit a Class 2 driver to work with our client on a 4-8 week contract covering night shifts. We are looking for a driver to work every weekend, or the weekend to be split between two drivers.
Benefits of working for Driver Hire as an HGV Driver:
- £15 per hour, paid weekly on a Friday through PAYE model
- Holiday pay entitlement
- 4-8 weeks work
- Future work available after this contract ends
- Loyalty schemes such as discounts, CPC credits and cash bonuses
Responsibilities of being an HGV Driver:
- Hours of work 1800-0200/0400 – minimum 8 hours per shift
- Maximum 3-4 hours driving per shift
- Collect and deliver water between two sites driving a water tanker vehicle
- There may be some periods of waiting throughout the evening
Requirements to be an HGV Driver:
- Cat C licence with Digital Tacho and CPC Card
We are looking to speak to HGV drivers that live in either the Ashford, Tonbridge, Marden, Tunbridge Wells, Maidstone, Sevenoaks and Hastings areas.
Work available W/C 20th September.
If you are looking for any type of weekend work please get in touch to discuss.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply online or call and speak to us on 01732 770005.