***Class 2 Trainee Tipper Driver Required***
***You will be fully trained to be a Class 2 Tipper driver***
Unmissable opportunity to join our long standing and reliable client, training to be a Class 2 Tipper driver. This opportunity is only offered on occasion so we are looking for an individual who is serious about this job role and will be happy and excited to get started.
You will need at least 1 years’ experience in driving general Class 2 vehicles. You will be fully trained to be a Class 2 Tipper driver and depending on progression and job satisfaction, you could have the opportunity to become one of their full time employees.
What you need before applying for this trainee Class 2 role:
- Valid Driving Licence (CAT C)
- Valid CPC and Digi Tacho Card
- Excellent understanding of the health and safety
- 1 years’ experience in Class 2
- Excellent customer service
- Good time management skills
- Good numerical/written & verbal communication
Key points for our Class 2 trainee tipper driver work
- 8 hour day on average (enhanced overtime available)
- 7am Starts
- Monday-Friday, no weekends!
- Ongoing temp
- Operating and driving class 2 tipper
- Driving to Construction sites and quarries
- Tipping mostly aggregate materials
- Deliver in timeslots
- Safe manner
Benefits for our HGV drivers
- Weekly pay!
- Minimum of 8 hours paid per shift
- Excellent Overtime and Weekend rates
- More work rewarded to those who do well
- Potential to go full time with the business
- Discounted CPC and licence upgrading for on-going drivers
- Consistent communication from the team
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics Recruitment Company. Driver Hire Southampton can provide ongoing and varied work in Southampton and surrounding areas. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 97% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us.
Think this could be the job for you or want to know more?
Contact us today on 02380678088 or email Southampton@driverhire.co.uk.