Driver Hire are looking for a Class 2 driver with Tipper driving experience.
Our client in Tunbridge Wells requires cover for holiday, sickness and peak busy periods.
We are able to offer other work on any days you may not be required for Tipper driving.
Benefits of working for Driver Hire as an HGV Driver:
- £11.86 per hour paid through PAYE model
- Regular work to suit your needs, full time or part time, Monday-Friday
- Permanent job offers if you get on well with our clients
- Opportunities to obtain HIAB, Moffett or ADR tickets resulting in higher pay rates
Responsibilities of being an HGV Driver:
- Start assignments between 0600-0800
- Work with clients that specialise in some of the following industries – motor, fresh and frozen food, retail, building trade and general haulage
- Complete prompt and correct deliveries with the use of delivery notes (obtaining signatures when required)
- Assist with additional duties that may be outside the typical driving role, on or off the customers site
- To keep the vehicle clean at all times and carry out daily checks
- Maintain good customer relations by being courteous and helpful at all times
Requirements to be an HGV Driver:
- Cat C licence with Digital Tacho and CPC Card (we are able to offer work to new pass drivers)
- Some commercial driving experience
- Able to start assignments in Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks, Staplehurst, Cranbrook, Rye and sometimes Hastings
- Full PPE and Sat Nav
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply online or call and speak to us on 01732 770005.