Class 2 Tipper Driver
We are looking to recruit for an immediate requirement of a Class 2 Tipper driver for our client who provides their customers with aggregate and topsoil within the Yorkshire area.
Our client has is looking for someone with 6 months tipper driving experience. All Class 2 tipper trucks have automatic gearboxes. Typical working hours would be 06.00 – 16.30 delivering in the local area. A typical working day would be 8 loads to building sites in the local area however less would be expected if travelling further afield.
- Shifts start between 06.00
- Assignment rate between 10.25 and £13.12 per hour (dependent on engagement models, some of which are processed via third party providers)
- Some weekend and Bank Holiday shifts available at enhanced pay rates
As a competent van driver, you will have the relevant C licence along with full Driver CPC and digi tacho card, plus:
- No more than 6 points on your licence for minor offences
- An understanding of drivers’ hours and regs
What we do for you:
- Driver Hire Doncaster is part of Driver Hire Nationwide, the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruiter. We are proud to have been able to support local operators during the Covid pandemic and are now looking for additional drivers to join us and help be part of their recovery.
- We provide regular, ongoing and varied work from multiple clients across Doncaster and surrounding areas but it’s more than just a job with us. We treat you as a true professional and offer a warm and friendly place to work. We’re proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey (December 2020), 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 95% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good and nearly two thirds (64%) said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.
- If you feel you fit the criteria for this position or would like to learn more about some of the other roles we’re recruiting for, get in touch. Send your details by clicking apply or give the driving team a call on 01302 639881 for more information.