Class 2/HGV Tipper Drivers Required.
Our Client is looking to ramp up their tipper drivers for the extensive amounts of new contracts they have taken on.
Work will be ongoing through April to December with the opportunity for a permanent job for the right candidates.
DriverHire Portsmouth are looking for multiple HGV/Class 2 Drivers (Tipping) with either Tipping experience or if this is an industry you would like to progress into, full training will be given.
Licences needed for the role:
- LGV / HGV Class 2 licence (Category C).
- Valid Digital Tachograph card.
- Valid CPC.
- Tipping experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given to a person who would like to progress into the Tipping industry.
- The company would help a newly qualified HGV driver into the industry and would welcome your application.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to integrate into different companies and abide by their policies, values and attitudes.
- Professional, reliable and motivated.
Why Driver Hire?
- Reputable customer base.
- Weekly pay.
- Minimum 8 hours guaranteed per shift.
- Flexibility in your work schedule and to try positions to see what suits your skill set best
- Holiday pay and pension contributions.
Whether you are unhappy in your current HGV driving role or looking for a new HGV Tipping opportunity, please APPLY today.