Driver Hire Stoke are currently recruiting HGV Class 2 drivers for our client based in Stoke.
The position is working Monday to Friday 07.00 and the working day will be roughly around 9 hours per day on average. The work is long term with a permanent position offered after 3 months.
You must have a valid UK driving licence, with no more than 6 points, CPC qualification and digi card. Previous driving and experience within a similar role is preferred though not essential.
The Job Role involves
· Carrying out daily checks on your allocated vehicle.
· Delivering to our client customers.
· Go the “extra mile” to promote our company and look after the customers.
· Filling out paperwork correctly to facilitate the smooth running of the
- ·Class 2 category driving license, happy to train new passes.
- Pallet Network experience
- Up to date drivers CPC and digital tachograph.
- Ability to learn about products
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to work to timed deliveries.
- The job involves handball.
What Driver Hire can offer you
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire Stoke can provide regular, ongoing work in Stoke and surrounding areas. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today or call a member of our friendly team for more information on 01782307977