We are recruiting for a leading distributor of fuel oil and lubricants in the Trafford Park area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected employer on a permanent basis. after satisfactory completion of the initial period, permanent employment will be offered to the successful candidate.
The role involves the delivery of fuels to a range of domestic and commercial customers, it will also require the ability to deliver an excellent level of customer services whilst maintaining stringent health and safety procedures.
- To deliver fuel and/or oil to customers
- To be fully compliant with all operational procedures
- Responsibility should be taken for loading and discharging in a sensible manner
- To operate the Tanker vehicle and depot equipment as per clients’ requirements
- Checking the Tanker vehicle’s roadworthiness before setting off using the daily vehicle checklist
- To fully be conversant with all the Tanker vehicles operations on site
Who are we looking for:
- Cat C Licence – must be held for a minimum of 1 year.
- Valid ADR Certificate Class 3 (IN TANKS).
- Previous experience with tankers advantageous.
- Excellent health and safety knowledge.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- PDP (preferred but not essential).
Initially based on a temporary contract of 40 hours per week Monday-Friday with regular overtime available. Typically, drivers will start between 6am-7am depending on the requirements of the business
Pay: £500 per week (Inclusive of holiday pay) plus overtime
Our staff are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves against our competitors. In a recent staff survey, 93% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire. In 2018 we ranked 43rd in the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for medium-sized companies and are the current bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year. So, if you believe that this role is for you, please apply today.
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted