CLASS 2 SNOW PLOUGH – ARDELVE
- Job ref: 127/00145
- Type: Full Time, Seasonal
- Location: Fort William
- Recruiting office:
- Date posted: 24 September 2021
Snow Plough – Class 2 – PATROL & FRONTLINE
Driver Hire Inverness are seeking several HGV Class 2 Snow Plough Drivers for work throughout the winter in ARDELVE
Starting ASAP and running till end of March 2022 approx
Shifts will be at various start times.
Competitive pay rates are offered
PAYE or Limited Company
The Role & Expectations
- Operating a Class 2 Snowplough.
- Road maintenance in line with adverse weather conditions.
- Flexible in response to unexpected changes in weather
- In periods of good weather making yourself available for other duties.
All drivers must have their Drivers CPC complete, Digital Tacho Card and a maximum of 6 points with no DR offences within the past 6 years.
If you or anyone you know is interested in this position please call Driver Hire on 01463 22 66 66 or email Inverness@driverhire.co.uk
This job brought to you by...
Driver Hire Inverness
Welcome to Driver Hire Inverness. We are part of a nationwide network of over 100 offices providing recruitment and training services to the transport and logistics industry.
See more jobs from this office