Immediate start available for the right driver on full time hours, temp to perm contract. You will be working sociable hours which will be between 7am to 3/5pm Monday to Friday with occasional overtime.
We are looking for an experienced Class 2 Hook Lift to work locally for an industry leading and well respected recycling company Based in Tameside Manchester. Full training and on-going support will be given. However, experienced class-2 roll-on roll-off drivers are at a distinct advantage. You also need to be flexible and willing to drive all clas-2 vehicles as the business requires.
Duties will include:
- Local deliveries collection
- Using Hook Lift to make safe delivery of large hook lift skips.
You must have:
- Minimum 2-years driving experience at Class-2
- Cat C (HGV2) Licence with no more than 6 points (no IN’s, DR’s, DD’s)
- Driver CPC Card
- Digital Tacho licence
- A good level of experience using Hook Lift Vehicle
- Excellent customer service skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a great company that truly values its staff. Weekly Pay is inclusive of holiday pay with regular overtime, paid PAYE. Please call Mike or Gareth on 0161 507 6870 between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm Mon-Fri to discuss this opportunity and higher rates of pay for LTD Company Drivers/PSC.
This client is also looking to fill a second vacancy in west Manchester covering Salford, Trafford Park, Urmston, Irlam and Carrington.