Driver Hire Edinburgh City are currently recruiting for experienced HGV2 (Cat C) skip drivers for collections and drop-offs of skips within Edinburgh and surrounding areas.
- A typical day will include working within residential areas and building sites
- Collecting skips from customers, and dealing with delivering skips to customer
- You will be dealing directly with customers, so good customer service is a must.
- General housekeeping of the working area and lorry
- Cooperating with management and co-workers
- Working Monday – Friday
- Start time of 06:15
The ideal candidate will have;
- A valid CPC and Digital tacho card
- No more that 6 penalty points
- No DD, DR or IN Endorsements due to insurance purposes.
Rate of Pay;
- overtime paid after 8 hours on a day at £15.33
This is ongoing work with the opportunity to be taken on after a 12-week probationary period of working though us. Experience is preferred, however new drivers with the right attitude are welcome!
To apply, please give Clifford a call on 0131 624 7711 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application process involves arranging an appointment to come in to your local office to fill out some registration paperwork and complete any relevant checks