We have got an excellent role that has come available for a Class 2 Removals Driver based in Sheffield; For the correct candidate this will be a full-time position.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- You would be working Monday to Friday, occasional weekend work
- Start time 7:30 until around 3:30/5pm
- You will be getting involved with the packing, loading & unloading.
- Experience in the removals would be beneficial but not essential
- Must be honest, reliable & trustworthy
- Well presented at all times
- Need to have high level customer service – Must have a positive customer service attitude
Drivers MUST have:
- Must hold a valid Class 2 licence
- Must have Driver CPC + Digital tacho card
- Up to date UK licences
- No more than 6 points on your licence
How to apply?
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position and you would like to be considered. You can apply online today, or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call a member of our friendly team on 0114 2449995.