Class 2 Refuse driver temp to perm
There are 2 positions available, 6 months driving experience needed as could be up to 100 collections a day.
newer pass’s would be considered based on driving assessment and willingness
- Valid cpc and tacho
- Valid cat c licence with 6 months experience
Monday-Friday ( 1 in 5 Saturdays once perm)
4am start and finish between 13:30 pm – 15:30 pm finish
The temp to perm period is 13 weeks on agency, perm on the 13th week. whilst with us the rate would be £11.50 PAYE or £12.50 UMBRELLA inclusive of holiday pay.
Once perm: 40 hours paid at £11.03, overtime at 1.25 hours.
JOB TITLE: Driver / Loader
REPORTING TO: Service Delivery Manager
ROLE: To drive safely whilst undertaking refuse collection service. To represent the company to a good standard ensuring work is completed maintaining customer service standards.
The company’s mission is to be the leading independent provider of commercial waste services in our chosen conurbations. To achieve this by dynamic growth and exceptional customer service. With a workforce who are responsive, customer focused and are Right First Time in their work
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To carry out duties in a productive manner.
- To ensure the companies Health and Safety policy is adhered to.
- To ensure routes are completed in the most efficient manner.
- To driver in a safe and economic manner.
MAIN TASKS AND ACTIVITIES
- To interpret and follow as far as is reasonably practicable legislation relating to the road traffic acts.
- To carry out duties in a professional and customer focused manner.
- To accurately record your days’ work using a tablet.
- To ensure all bins are weighed accurately.
- To ensure all customers premises are left in a tidy state, and that bins are returned.
- To communicate effectively with the Administration team.
- To report any near misses or accidents in a timely manner.
- To ensure you are dressed appropriately in work issued PPE.
- To be flexible and work on various routes as required.
- Be available to work weekends and Bank Holidays as required.
- Any other reasonable task as may be required from time to time.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum HGV Class 2, 6 months
- Customer Services
- Knowledge of the Waste Industry
- Knowledge of tachograph legislation
- Multi Collection/Drop experiance
- Ability to drive (or willing to be trained) on all vehicles ie Trade Waste, FEL, Moffat.
- Tenacious and Resilient
- Team Player
- Able to work on own initiative
If you are interested in the above please contact me on 0121 706 2121 or email@example.com