Are you a plant delivery truck driver looking for work with an immediate start? Our client in Oxford is looking for a full time permanent Class 2 plant delivery driver . If you have never delivered plant machinery before but would love the opportunity to undertake this type of Class 2 driving work then this could be the role for you, as our client will provide all the training you need!
- Monday to Friday 0730 hours to 1730 hours – this is a great role if you are looking for work/lift balance
- Delivering and collecting plant machinery; diggers, dumpers, forklifts, general construction plant machinery
Our client can offer the following:
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Monday to Friday no Saturday work
- Full time permanent salary £25,000 to £28,ooo pa depending on experience
- Full PPE with Company uniform
- Training for IPAF certificate on booms and scissor lifts
- Nest pension scheme
Experience is desired, however, if you don’t have much experience as a Class 2 driver our client would be happy to give you the additional training.
To be applicable for this role you must have:
- a valid Cat C Licence
- up to date CPC hours
- a digital tachograph
Pay Rate whilst working for Driver Hire Oxford is £13.44 PAYE Advanced, or £12.00 per hour PAYE, paid weekly
Call our team for a chat about this great Class 2 opportunity, telephone: 01865 798 998
Here at Driver Hire Oxford, we care about our staff, in a recent survey, 94% of our drivers are likely to recommend working for Driver Hire Oxford to a friend or colleague!