We have a brilliant role that has become available for a Class 2 Driver, this is working for one of our clients based in Sheffield. For the correct candidate this will be a full-time position.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- You would be working Monday – Friday
- Starting at 7am until around 4:30pm
- You would be delivering timber products
- Must be honest, reliable & trustworthy
- Correctly follow site specific instructions
- Well presented at all times
- Need to have high level customer service – Must have a positive customer service attitude
Drivers MUST have:
- Must hold a valid Class 2 licence
- Must have Driver CPC + Digital tacho card
- Up to date UK licences
- No more than 6 points on your licence
How to apply?
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position and you would like to be considered. You can apply online today, or submit your CV to email@example.com – If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call a member of our friendly team on 0114 2449995