Benefits of working for Driver Hire as an HGV Driver:
- £12.72 per hour, paid weekly on a Friday through PAYE model
- Nights out paid at £25 per night
- Overnight parking expenses paid
- Holiday pay
- Potential for permanent job offers if this is something you are looking for
Responsibilities of being an HGV Driver:
- Available to work away 2-4 nights per week
- Safely operate the Moffett forklift when delivering goods to commercial and residential addresses
- Assist with additional duties that may be outside the typical driving role, on or off the customers site
- To keep the vehicle clean at all times and carry out daily checks
- Maintain good customer relations by being courteous and helpful at all times
Requirements to be an HGV Driver:
- Cat C licence with Digital Tacho and CPC Card (we are able to offer work to new pass drivers)
- Some commercial driving experience
- Able to start assignments in the in Ashford, Folkestone, Canterbury and surrounding areas
- Full PPE and Sat Nav
The position is currently available on a temporary ongoing basis.
Driver Hire will be able to offer you other local assignments if and when this position changes.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply online or call and speak to us on 01233 662280.