Our Client is a specialist in building materials and is currently looking to recruit a HGV Class 2 driver with a Moffett Licence.
This is a full time temp to perm position, where you will initially join Driver Hire Oxford and be paid on a weekly basis.
Working Hours & Salary
- £14.57 per hour PAYE adv
- Monday to Friday
- Start time 0600 hours
- Minimum 8 hours a day
- Working 40 hours per week
- Full Time permanent Salary : £25-30k depending on experience and skillset
What the role involves:
- You will be responsible for delivering to a schedule and working to timescales
- Maintain good care of your vehicle
- Ensure all loads are secured
- Perform daily safety checks
- Keep transport documents and paperwork updated.
The successful candidate will require:
- Valid Class 2 licence
Valid Moffett licence
- Valid CPC Card and Digi Tachograph card
No more than 6 points on your licence (for insurance purposes)
Experience in multi-drop driving for a delivery or distribution company
A friendly, professional manner and dedicated to great customer service
In return our client offers:
- Great salary with annual pay award and staff recognition schemes
• Great work life balance, with sociable driving hours
• 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays. Company closed during Christmas period
• Company funded CPC renewals
• A great pension, with our client contributing up to 7.5% and up to 4x life insurance
• Money saving with retail discounts via colleague portal
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Share Incentive Scheme
If you have read this and feel you fit the criteria, get in touch ! Apply online or give Rachel a call at Driver Hire on: 01865 798 998 (call during office hours 0800 -1700 hours Monday to Friday)
We are part of the Driver Hire Nationwide network and with over 100 offices across the UK, we are the largest specialist transport and logistics recruiter with over 30 years’ experience. Driver Hire Oxford treats you as the professional that you are, can provide flexible work and in our latest driver survey, 95% of candidates state that they are proud to work for Driver Hire.
Visit our local office page for more vacancies similar to this or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts.
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We offer temporary and permanent driving jobs, non-driving work and Driver CPC training