Mini Bulk Driver – Class 2 Driver
We are looking for a Class 2 driver to join our client at Halifax working in a temporary fulltime role. Driver Hire will provide ADR training fully funded, subject to terms and conditions, for the successful candidate.
This is an ongoing position/seasonal position
Pay and hours:
£15.00 per hour for 42.5 hrs per week
Yearly bonuses are available dependant on performance
Work patterns will be determined on a rota basis following drivers hours regulations over a 24 hours period over a 7 day period with staggered start times. Any 6 days from 7 will be required
Overtime is available, subject to driving regulations, payed at rate of £22.50
Key responsibilities are:
- Ensure deliveries are made to the customer with a high level of customer service as standard
- Work in a safe, compliant, and professional manner in line with the client’s operational planning
What we would like from you:
- Hold a Cat C driving licence
- Hold a DCPC card
- Current ADR certificate with ADR in gasses Class 2 in packages and tanked goods. ADR training may be given to the ideal candidate
- Understand an adhere to drivers’ hours legislation and tachographs
- Please be aware that some manual handling will be required for this role
If you are successful, please be aware that a DBS check is required.
What we offer to you:
- We provide regular, ongoing and varied work from multiple clients across Halifax and surrounding areas but it’s more than just a job with us. We treat you as a true professional and offer a warm and friendly place to work. We’re proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey (December 2020), with 97% of candidates saying that they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 95% rating the level of respect received as Excellent/Good and nearly two thirds (64%) said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.
- Free Car Park on site
- PPE is provided
- Full training given
Driver Hire Halifax is part of Driver Hire Nationwide, the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruiter. We are proud to have been able to support local operators during the Covid-19 pandemic and are now looking for additional drivers to join us and help be part of their recovery.
- If you feel you fit the criteria for this position or would like to learn more about some of the other roles we’re recruiting for, the please get in touch. Send your details by clicking apply or contact Kenny at Halifax@driverhire.co.uk for more information.
Please like our Facebook page for vacancy and industry up dates