CLASS 2 (LGV2 / CATEGORY C) DRIVER – GREAT YARMOUTH
Our client based in Great Yarmouth is looking for an a Class 2 delivery and collection driver to assit them from 15th August. We are ideally looking for experienced Class 2 drivers, having held your licence for over 2 years. Please do contact us if you are a newer class 2 as we’d still like to talk to you about any other opportunites. You will be working with in a commercial laundry industry working with light to heavy materials, delivering and collecting caged linen / uniforms / workwear etc. Delivering to various sites from residential to site customers across the East Anglian Region, and working on some well known, established holiday parks.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the safe and efficient delivery and collection of bagged / caged commercial laundry to various locations
- Complete daily vehicle checks and keep the truck in an acceptable and clean condition
- Work in accordance with safe working practices and legislation with regards to Driver Hours and the Working Time Directive
- Complete the required documentation paying good attention to detail.
- Liaise with the Transport and Planning Manager in relation to stock of materials
- Monday – Friday working DAYS around 07:00 starts
- Overtime available
- No nights out
- Company Pension Scheme
- Training and Staff Development
- On-site parking
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holiday
- Maximum 6 points and no endorsements
- Valid CPC Card
- Valid Digi Card
- Minimum Cat C (Class 2) vocational entitlement required – held for 2 years
For more information please get in touch with us today! Call to speak to Chantelle or Alex on 01603 489000. Or drop us an email with your CV and application to; email@example.com.
|Class 2|LGV2|Category C|Delivery Driver|Linen|Commercial Driving|Professional Driver|Driver Hire|