Class-2 HIAB Driver with experience of ancillary equipment such as slings, strops and lifting chains, preferably in an environment dealing with timber.
You will need:
- Cat-C Licence
- HIAB Licence with Experience
- Valid CPC and Digital Tachograph card
- No more than 6 points (No DD’s, DR’s, IN’s, TT’s)
- Full UK Driving licence, class-C held for 2 years MINIMUM
- Able to work to tight deadlines
Duties will include:
- Driving company vehicle responsibly and safely, obeying all traffic laws
- Carrying out required daily vehicle checks to ensure procedural compliance
- Maintaining regular contact with Branch Managers on daily progress
- Completing paperwork accurately as instructed
Attractive weekly pay of £11.40 to £15.20 per hour (including holiday pay). We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted. Click apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our staff are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves against our competitors. In a recent staff survey, 93% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire. In 2018 we ranked 43rd in the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for medium-sized companies and are the current bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year. So, if you believe that this role is for you, please apply today.